Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Hi loves! 

First off Happy early Birthday Mo!! I am very glad you were born and I can't believe that you have already been alive for a decade. Miss you girly.

Sorry only a limited time to write this week! I love you all and miss you tons! This week has been hard because we were supposed to have a baptism of a wonderful investigator named Mae. She is 17 and really has such a great faith and love for the gospel. Unfortunately she wasn't able to go to church because her foundation moved her to Antipolo (about 2 hours away) for the day. So she will hopefully get baptized on September 5. Sis Dimacuta and I really hope she is able to continue in going to church because she is so ready for baptism and she has even already said that she wants to serve a mission. 

In other less serious news I have had lots of fun new experiences since coming to the Philippines. One happened on Friday when I tried balut (look it up). It was interesting to say the least. 

I am doing well and miss you all! Love you tons! The computer isn't letting me send any pics so hopefully next week. 

Mahal ko po kayo!
Sister Huguely

No comments:

Post a Comment